Instructions for Software Demonstration submission
Submissions are open until May 1st, and the approval response is been send on demand
You may apply your software creation for a brief demonstration during the X-meeting. To do so, please check if you have all those:
- Software paper has been published after October 1, 2021.
- It is open source or free of charge distribution.
- The download site or web platform is up and running.
If you answered yes to all the above, you are eligible for this year's Software Demonstration. To submit your proposal, you will need:
- a 750-word summary of the software's features
- Up to two software presenters' names;
- Connection to the original publication, website, or repository of the software. Please include this information in the above-mentioned software description.
- Click here to submit
Submitting a Software Demonstration proposal automatically qualifies you for poster presentation. You are not required to submit your submission twice. But, submitting a poster alone DOES NOT qualify you for Software Demonstration.
Presentations will take place during the Coffee Break and poster session. Each presenter will get a 90cm wide booth with an electrical outlet; you are free to decorate your space as you see fit. Your poster will be displayed on a panel adjacent to this area.
Remember that you will be in a social situation, so please construct your presentation with common sense and sensitivity, avoiding offensive and unethical statements during your presentation and/or booth decoration.