Instructions for abstract submission
Poster Session Organizer: Robson Francisco de Souza (USP)
DEADLINE EXTENDED: September 15th
Instructions for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts must have between 250 and 400 words (3650 characters).
- All authors, affiliations and funding support need to be declared in the proper fields. DO NOT include this information in the abstract.
- Do not include figures, tables or references.
- Do not divide your abstract in sections.
- A brief description of preliminary results in the abstract is encouraged.
- A maximum of two posters is allowed per presenting author.
- Abstracts must describe scientific data and advertisement material will not be accepted.
- Submit your poster to only one of the areas
(1) Genes and Genomics;
(2) RNA and Transcriptomics;
(3) Proteins and Proteomics;
(4) Systems Biology and Networks;
(5) Software Development and Databases;
(6) Phylogeny and Evolution.
Poster size: 90cm x 120cm in portrait format.
Poster Presentation Support Material for Beginners
For many of you it is the first time many of you will prepare a poster for a conference and we decided to compile a short list of references that may be of interest for beginners.
The opinions on these references are not necessarily shared by the Poster Chairs, nor are official guidelines to the conference (i.e. you do not have to follow any of these advice). Nevertheless, it should be an interesting starting point, specially for those of you who never presented a poster before.
Feedback is most appreciated!
Poster Presentations - Designing Effective Posters
Effective Poster Presentations
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Ten Simple Rules for a Good Poster Presentation